Friday, August 15, 2008

my truly experience in this one month at uitm

last memory with my older sister
before register at UITM.


first of all, i got many good experience since i being a new student at uitm for one month. for sure, I'm very surprised because i had selected to be one of new student at uitm dungun.actually this is my first time I'm stay alone at hostel. before this, i never left my family. of course I'm very sad bout dat but my mother said "if u want to be a successful person, u must be independent". so, i change my attitude and not depends on my parents anymore. when my first step at uitm, I'm felt very nervous but my parents gave me moral support and guidance. thanks fr dats. other than study at here, I'm also want to learn about "PANTAI TIMUR" unique languages and cultures. yeah! i just learn a little bit about dats. on top of that, all my friends here very friendly and willing to share ideas with me. every evening, if i doesn't has any class, i will go to beach with my other friends to release my tension and have a harmony breathe there. since i just study at here, i has improve my confidence. i have did many presentation and dats make my confidence goes up and up. sigh. yeah, I'm truly said dats life at uitm is fun and full of experience. now, if i has any experience dats i like to share with u all, i will tell it next time ;DD thanks fr reading ;)

No comments: